Beauty, Fashion, Recipes, DIY Projects, and More: All for the Busy and Budgeted.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Tomato Parmesan Croissants

Hey! I hope you all are enjoying this chilly November weather. (I'm just assuming that by the time I publish this the weather is still chilly. While I'm writing this, it's like 28* out. But yesterday it was in the 70's, so there's really no telling.) Anyway! Cold weather calls for warm and rich food stuffs so I'm going to provide you with a DELICIOUS party appetizer that is perfect warming your core.

I LOVE making stuff out of croissants, and this has been one of my favorite creations, so I hope you enjoy it. Okay! First things first! Gather some ingredients:


You'll need a roll of crescent rolls, some cherry tomatoes, and fresh parmesan cheese. It's not included in this picture but you also need some spices ("Which spices!?!?" I don't care, man, it's your life. Get whatever.) and some butter. ("But I bought buttery crescent rolls." So? You still want to add more butter. Unless you hate yourself. If you hate yourself, don't use butter. I don't care. No, I care, don't hate yourself, I think you're awesome.)

Okay! Let's get cookin'.


Spread some butter on your croissants. Then, add a pinch of parmesan cheese. Then, add a few slices/wedges of tomato.


Next, add some spices. "Which spices?" We've been over this before, I really don't care. Personally, I used garlic salt and basil leaves. You can use whatever you want, though. Sea salt, pepper, onion powder, Italian seasoning, parsley. Whatever. "How about cinnamon?" Sure, fine, whatever, ya' nasty.

Seriously, don't use cinnamon. That sounds gross. No judgements, but ewe.


Then, fold them up. You can roll them croissant stile, but there will probably be a lot of stuff spilling out the sides. So, instead, I recommend folding the corners of the triangles in and pinching closed any gaps. They turn out kind of like delicious cheese/tomato filled rolls. Add a bit more parmesan cheese to the top and then bake them!


They turn out pretty delicious, so I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment