Beauty, Fashion, Recipes, DIY Projects, and More: All for the Busy and Budgeted.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Orange Julius!

Okay, friends. The hot July skies are PROBABLY starting to get to you by now, am I right? Well. If that's the case, I have the perfect treat for you. An Orange Julius! This is a pretty simple recipe because your blender should do basically all of the work for you.

Okay! So, step one:


Throw about 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt into a blender.


Add about 1/3 cup of frozen orange juice concentrate into the blender.


Now, add 2/3 to 1 cup of your preferred milk. Here, I used Vanilla Soymilk. But I definitely would have preferred Vanilla Almond Milk. Pro-tip: if you're younger than, I don't know, 40, Almond Milk is actually, usually a better milk-alternative for you. In children and young adults soymilk can negatively impact your hormones.

I mean, you would have to drink a lot of soymilk. But still. 


Those are all of your ingredients. So you just blend it up and then it's done!


And now you have a nice, cool, refreshing beverage. Happy July. 


No comments:

Post a Comment