Beauty, Fashion, Recipes, DIY Projects, and More: All for the Busy and Budgeted.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Braid of Braids

A few weeks ago, I posted a "Rapunzel Inspired" hair tutorial video on my youtube channel. It was basically a really intense braid of braids. If you're interested, you can watch that here.

I'm a big fan of braiding braids into braids. Part of this is because I have really thick hair and it makes it a little more manageable. Also, it's the summer. I need to get that hot mess up and off of my neck.

So, here's another time that I went a little braid-crazy...


I have a skinny braid on the right side of my head that I've flipped over like a headband and pinned into place. I have another braid on the right side of my face that is braided into the braid composed of three braids that's draped over my left shoulder. The braids on the left bit of my face are braided into a skinny braid and pinned to the side.


In case you wanted a little closer look...

As you can see, one thing I have difficulty with is, generally, keeping the back of my head looking neat and tidy. So, I don't really bother. 

Also, just in case you think my braid of braids isn't excessive enough...


I tossed on a gold braided headband. 


No comments:

Post a Comment